A better smile is possible with dental veneers. If you have any teeth that fail to blend in well, or are simply unacceptable for your oral standards, conceal them with dental veneers for a lasting smile of your choosing. Because veneers are so adaptable, there are many forms of oral ailments that they can fix. Here are some other benefits they can provide:
Do you want to upgrade the look of your teeth? Dental veneers can help! Listed below are the benefits that dental veneers can give to you:
– Veneers can last up to 15 years if they are well maintained and correctly cared for.
– Because of the strong materials veneers are made of, they are much harder to stain than our natural teeth.
– The amount of tooth enamel that is removed to put the veneers in place is less than the amount removed to put crowns or caps in place.
– Veneers are designed for each tooth, and thus can be adapted to fit each patient’s needs and desires.
– Dental veneers can be used to fix flaws such as cracks, chips, fractures, minor misalignments, stains, discolorations, and other damaging features we may have with our teeth.
Dr. Phuong Nguyen at our office of Tacoma Washington Dentist, can ensure your smile gets the expert services you deserve. Our dentist office is situated in Fircrest, Washington. If you would like to make an appointment for any tooth restoration service, please call our office at . We look forward to providing you with all your oral health care needs.